New krita movie

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Sat Jun 4 11:30:27 CEST 2005

On Saturday 04 June 2005 09:32, Rainer Endres wrote:
> What did you use to produce this video?
I used xvidcap for it (together with it's 'twin' gvidcap: gvidcap to set the
settings right, and xvidcap to make the actual recording.)

> The fast forward is really a pitty, since I, as a "from tim to time" user
> of Krita could not identify one thing you were doing. I am doing KDE videos
> with vnc2swf and many other tools, so maybe I can help with the speeding.
I think the speeding is caused by the fact that I chose 10 frames / second in
the settings of vidcap. Now more frames/sec would probably make it slower,
but also bigger in size, I think. But if you could prevent that, that would
be great :-)