Toolbox

Sven Langkamp longamp at reallygood.de
Thu Jul 28 20:23:59 CEST 2005

Hi hackathon participants

The new toolbox is really nice. Though I think some things should be changed:

Can we bring back the eraser tool? I know we have the paintop box (now Brushes
and stuff), but it would be far easier to reach.

The tools should be slightly different order e.g. selection tools:
selection brush selection eraser
rectagular ellipse
polygon polyline
contiguous simelar

The hints of the buttons in toolbox should not show the internal names.

You may have discussed these things already or these suggestions are bad for
usability.

By the way: Is the big space between the two columns a bug or is that wanted?

I wish everybody much fun for rest of the hackathon.

Sven