koffice/krita

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Tue Jul 26 20:43:13 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 26 July 2005 15:20, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> The correct way is to apply the exposure parameter during the composition,
> I think, just like the profile.
Hmmmm yes, but I'm not convinced: we use the profile with blitting only to
convert between layers with different profiles/strategies. I don't think it
makes much sense to do this there. Come to think of it, the same applies to
painting wetness effects: this would preferably not be painted each
individual layer...
I'm starting to get confused as to what we should have at which places
here :-/