koffice/krita

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Tue Jul 26 15:17:14 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 26 July 2005 00:22, Bart Coppens wrote:
> Any idea what I'm doing wrong there?
So I found out that I needed to install the .rc file for this. Unfortunately,
this uncovers something rather bad in my approach: I use the renderinfo for
seperate layers, while the only thing that actually gets converted to QImage
is the projection of the KisImage, which doesn't get any changes to the
render info at all. This seems like a total disaster and unless I can think
of some great rescue operation I'll revert this to a working state tonight...