filter preview dialog

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Mon Jul 18 13:22:13 CEST 2005

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:29:16 +0200
> From: Cyrille Berger <cyrille.berger at lepi.org>
> To: "Krayon (KImageShop)" <kimageshop at kde.org>
> Subject: Re: filter preview dialog
>
> > Please explain what you have made. I'm curious and can't see any visible
> > changes.

> oh ? There should be a "Preview dialog" item in the filter menu. Basicaly, its
> a dialog box which display a preview of the effect of all the filters. But
> its not finish and has a tendancy to crash.

Is this feature similar to what Paint Shop Pro calls an Effect Browser or
what Adobe Photoshop calls a Filter Gallery?  (I can probably dig up
screenshots of both if no one knows what I mean but I assume this idea was
inspired by something that already exists rather than magically appearing
out of nowhere.)

I'd love to see a screenshot of this new feature.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org
Open Clip Art http://OpenClipArt.org