1.4.1

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Jul 16 15:47:25 CEST 2005

I've made the following backports to 1.4.1:

* Fix bug 108398 (Guides don't do anything useful & don't get painted often
enough)
* Fix bug 107939 (crash on opening a certain image file)
* Move the layers palette to the control box docker, so there's one docker
less on screen
* Add shortcut keys for many more actions (Thanks to Alan)
* Various performance optimizations
* On selecting the crop tool when there is a selections present, crop
* Crop layer on double click

I had wanted to backport the bitBlt speedups and scaling speedups, but those
were to complicated for a simple backport. There are a number of tool option
widgets with a dodgy layout in 1.4.1, and I'll take a look at them. Maybe
it's fixable.