Programming questions

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Sun Jul 10 14:17:19 CEST 2005

On Sunday 10 July 2005 12:12, Sven Langkamp wrote:

O.K., I did that. I now defined KisPointer in the following way:

typedef QValueVector<KisPoint> KisPointVector;
class KisPolygon : public KisPointVector
{
        public:
                void addPoint(double x, double y);
                void translate(double tx, double ty);
                void rotate(double theta);
                Q_INT32 extents(double &minX, double &minY, double &maxX,
double &maxY);
                Q_INT32 numberOfPoints();
};

void KisCubismFilter::fillPolyColor (KisPaintDeviceSP src, KisPaintDeviceSP
dst, KisPolygon* poly, Q_UINT8* col, Q_UINT8* dest)
{
..
Q_INT32 sx = poly[0].x();
}

kis_cubism_filter.cc: In member function `void
   KisCubismFilter::fillPolyColor(KSharedPtr<KisPaintDevice>,
   KSharedPtr<KisPaintDevice>, KisPolygon*, Q_UINT8*, Q_UINT8*)':
kis_cubism_filter.cc:171: error: `x' undeclared (first use this function)
kis_cubism_filter.cc:171: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
   once for each function it appears in.)

What am I doing wrong now?

Thanks,
Michael