Yoohoo! And Yippee: Krita embeds, too!

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Jul 9 18:15:38 CEST 2005

It's not done, and there are problems -- but that doesn't mean that Krita
cannot embed a KPresenter document or a KWord document or even a Karbon
document -- because it can!

I've just arrived home from a long train journey -- perfect environment for
coding -- and when the train crossed the bridge over the river IJssel into
Deventer, I saw a KPresenter document in Krita.

There are some problems, notably the fact that the koffice parts embedding is
designed for side-by-side embedding, instead of layered embedding, and I'll
investigate that a bit, but, well -- I'm off to do a little rejoicing first.