how to make a registry of scale filters

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Jul 2 00:54:59 CEST 2005

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005, Casper Boemann wrote:

> I want to make a registry of scaling filters
>
> Now the list is fixed at compiletime, but it would still be nice to have a
> registry of sorts which could provide a list of names.
>
> The list of names would be used for the comboboxes
>
> any hints and ideas on how to do this?

Okay... It's not hard, it's just that you need to decide whether all your
current filters will fit in one plugin, or whether you want a plugin
per filter. Since these are not KisView dependent, model them on
the colormodels. A singleton registry based on Cyrille's generic
registry class, templated to KisScalingFilter; identified by a
KisID -- with an id for internal use and a name for comboboxes. That's
it, basically.

Boudewijn