How to scale selections?

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Fri Jul 1 19:15:08 CEST 2005

On Friday 01 July 2005 17:51, Casper Boemann wrote:

> the simplest is to just take dev->selection() it returns the selection
> which is a paintdevice in itself.

Shouldn't there be a m_selection in KisImage? KisImage has a list of all
layers, so I think it should also has the selection.

Right now the code in KisImage iterates over all layers and rescales them. I
think it should just call the scale visitor with the selection (the scale
visitor just takes a paint device, so that should not be a problem). I could
implement this in the scale code itself, but there is only one selection for
an image, isn't it? So it does not make much sense to do this for each layer.
Or is there one selection per layer. Then it would make sense to do this.

Greetings,
Michael