crash with transform tool - ramifications

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Fri Jul 1 18:45:49 CEST 2005

On Friday 01 July 2005 15:54, Casper Boemann wrote:
> The fix for this is to let tools implement the KisProgressDisplayInterface.
well I misspoke
the fix is to add access to KisView which has a KisProgressDisplayInterface

> I'll do that now, so if you are working on tools expect some breakage. Not
> much though - I hope.
So I have now added KisView to all the tools - and we have quite a lot I might
add

The problem I have now is when creating a tool I have to pass the view.

I thought I could just copy the way KisFilter does it but it's not quite the
same.

Boudewijn, you are the expert here ?
--
best regards / venlig hilsen