undo & oldValue

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Jan 26 12:12:59 CET 2005

More todo's in the new code:

I've been looking at oldValue -- which is necessary to make even simple
filters like the example inversion filter work -- and to have that working, I
need to have an understanding of the new undo/memento system. Now it happens
that undo doesn't work correctly yet: you cannot undo simple brush strokes.

I've already added an oldValue to the low-level iterators, because I think it
should be solved there, using the memento. But because undo doesn't work yet,
I cannot work on this :-(.