iterators

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Wed Jan 19 20:32:22 CET 2005

I am almost done with creating the merged iterator classes.

I have a couple of questions about the old iterators though.

What is the intend with the mask and nomask variations, and do they mean
that the plain iteratorPixel is not for direct use anymore.

oh and just because I have done the core part does not mean that I'll commit
right away - perhabs I could tag and commit and then do the cleaning up, but
cvs is in enough of a mess as it is so I prefer to do the cleanup locally
and then commit it all in one go eventhough it'll delay it a day or two -
but please advice

also someone should probably audit a diff beforehand

best regards
casper