Easy layer access for rgb8 filters.

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Jan 16 22:54:56 CET 2005

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005, Michael Thaler wrote:

> convertFromImage
> convertToQImage
>
> in kis_paint_device named consistantly? I did not fix this, because I did not
> write these functions and I am not sure wether convertFromImage or
> convertFromQImage is better.

You're right... This is a typical example of historical (or hysterical as a colleague
of mine named it) development. You see, in Qt, it's fromImage & toImage -- but in
Qt there's only one image, namely a QImage. In Krita, I'd say, fromQImage and toQImage
is better, because we've also got a KisImage and a ImageMagick Image. So feel free to rename...

Boudewijn