Autolayer merge done

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Sun Jan 16 09:55:11 CET 2005

On Sunday 16 January 2005 09:28, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> * a KisPixel with the opacitity modified by the selectedness (i.e., not
> selected, completely transparent, completely selected, its own opacity).
>
> * a KisPixel with an extra channel for selectedness.
>
> * skip the pixels that are not at least X selected.

Is it possible to calculate the smallest rectangle around a selection? I would
like to see method a, but all pixels outside of the smallest rectangle around
a selection are skipped.

In this way it would be really easy to write plugins that know nothing about
selections and they would still work with selections.

Michael