Autolayer merge done

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sun Jan 16 09:21:49 CET 2005

> Thanks for the hint. Using the image dimensions works, but now I'm having
> troubles with KisRectIterator. I have fixed a problem with the operator,
but
> I can't get the iterator working on the specified rect. It always stops in
> the middle of the first tile. So for now I'm using KisHLineIterator which
> works perfect.

Yes KisRectIterator is broken. I never fixed it because I realised that the
usage is quite limited so I implemented KisHLineIterator instead.

The usage problem with KisRectIterator is that you dont know which pixel you
have so unless its an one pixel function like change color it's no use. You
could call x() and y() of the iterator, but that feels quite slow and
clumpsy.

Anyway if you think there is a need i'll fix it, but for now just use
KisHLineIterator or the the familiar ones (now) build on top:
KisIteratorPixel or KisIteratorPixelSelection (can't remember if thats their
real names). Those are currenly broken according to boundwijn but I'll take
a look, if I get a description of the problem... The selection one is
probably better left to cyrille to fix

> By the way: Do we need the anti-alised gradient stuff? I have uncommented
it
> for now as it takes 90-95% of the time needed to paint a gradient.

don't know the answer to this one, but not for my sake. - gradients is not
what I use the most

best regards
Casper