Pugin interface and a collaboration with Krita

Cyrille Berger cyb at lepi.org
Tue Jan 11 00:33:38 CET 2005

Hello,
I am a developper of Krita (KOffice's image manipulation program). I am
working on the filter part of the project. It would be nice if we could share
plugins and filters between kipi/digiKam and Krita. Currently, I have read
that kipi relies on QImage, and Krita relies on iterators to access the
images data. But I think we can work together to bring a common interface
between kipi and Krita, which would benefit to both applications.
Please, tell me if you are interested.

I haven't subscribe to the mailing-list, so please add me to CC, when
answering my mail.
--
--- Cyrille Berger ---