getting krita source code

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sun Jan 9 03:38:15 CET 2005

> The long-term goals are rivalling Corel
> Painter through judicious implementation of interesting stuff like Bill
Baxter's
> Impasto thesis.

Or as I think of the long term goals, the power of photoshop (image
manipulation, colormanagement) but with true painting abilities, not just
retouching. And then improving every aspect 10-fold

Or as you said a paint killer application.

I really think that all of us here aspire for this to be the ultimate paint
app. and with the stucture we have this is certainly possible. There are
lots of things to be done (even structurewise), but we are definitely on the
right track.

So grap a cup of coffee, the Gang of four patterns book, and read through
the code, or just pick whatever part of the TODO list that scratches your
itch

At the moment we are in a state of merging a branch back in, so actual
coding should be done with a little apprehension until tuesday, when
Boudewijn returns and completes the merger.

best regards
Casper Boemann