plan for merging

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Fri Jan 7 20:55:25 CET 2005

On Friday 07 January 2005 20:27, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Friday 07 January 2005 20:19, Casper Boemann wrote:
> > As I see it there is only one real showstopper for doing the merger: The
> > undo system is currently broken, but when that is fixed I think that the
> > rest is best solved within HEAD where it gets more attention.
>
> So, the plan is: you fix undo, and then we merge? Is something else broken
> that would need attention before releasing the first post-merge binary
> snapshot?
yes that is the plan, and I hope to have undo fixed tonight

other things to fix:
--------------------------
-export of images. Not much work except choosing if it still is the current
layer we export and if so is it only the part within the image dimensions?
(or a downmix of all layers or how to export multiple layers but this is not
unique to autolayers.)

- rotation and scale visitors.

- selections but again this is apperently not specific to autolayers

-5 other small things like kis_duplicateop. nothing big, but with the HEAD
attention it should be quickly solved. (don't know if they are all release
critical for our own binary release, but it needs fixing nonetheless)

--
best regards
Casper Boemann