Dockers

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Jan 7 17:07:12 CET 2005

Since I still wasn't sure about the sliding dockers, and because Michael
complained about them, I've added a compile-time option to get back the
old-fashioned QDockWindow-based dockers, with as an added twist a button
to shade the docker to a thin strip to help people with small screens. I've
also messed with the autogradient widget layout to make it smaller and will
probably make every docker widget as small as possible. The effect of the
shader is not unpleasant, but there's plenty room for improvement.