Funny bug...

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Feb 28 20:57:30 CET 2005

On Monday 28 February 2005 19:56, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> > > Sometimes the scrollbars appear twice.
> >
> > Where?
>
> Screenshot attached

Ah, I see -- that's harder to fix, I guess. It's the way the QToolBox widget
does it's layout management. It's different from QDockWindow, which means
that a QToolBox doesn't grow to the same size as a dockwindow. But you get
scrollbars in return.

> Something like we dicussed previously aka KisPaintOpBox.

Maybe I should make two of those QToolBox-based thingies? It turns out that
brushes and fills and so on fit quite neatly in this type of widget.