Funny bug...

Sven Langkamp longamp at reallygood.de
Mon Feb 28 15:41:51 CET 2005

On Monday 28 February 2005 13:48, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I just noticed that if I use an autobrush bigger than tilesize, the
> left/top of the brush is mirrored. Does that happen to everyone, or should
> I blame myself (I did some performance hacks this weekend, but haven't
> checked in yet).
The bug appear here too. It does apply to all brushes bigger than tilesize,
not only autobrush.

> By the way, has anybody given the dockertype 2 a try yet? Does this work
> better for you, Sven?
The type 2 dockers are nice, the new autobrush widget is much better than the
old one. But there is still much room to improve: The autogradient is too
wide. Sometimes the scrollbars appear twice. I don't think we should mix the
resources and tools. Instead we should use the paintop box.

And the most important: I can see the image again :)