Krita presentation

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Sun Feb 27 21:45:37 CET 2005

Hello,

my Linux User Group is organizing a Linux info event and I volunteered to give
a talk about Krita there.  In the first part of my talk I want to present
some general informations about Krita and I also like to introduce the
developers of Krita. To this end, it would be very nice if you could answer
some of the following questions:

- Pleaese introduce yourself: (what is your name, where are you from and what
is your profession)
- When did you first hear of Krita, why did you get involved with Krita and
what are your contributions?
- Is Krita the first free software project you are working on or did you work
on other projects?
- How much time do you usually spend working on Krita?
- What motivates/keeps you motivated to work on Krita?
- Where does Krita has its strengths? What do you think is still missing badly
in Krita?
-What are your future plans for Krita?

It would be really nice if you could answer these questions.

In the second part of the talk I will show Krita. I read that it should be
possible to paint with filters. How does this work? I think it would be very
impressive to show that. Also there is a Wet-Sticky filter, but for me it
does nothing? Is this supposed to work?

take care,
Michael