Performance enhancement

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sat Feb 5 22:15:40 CET 2005

On Saturday 05 February 2005 21:45, Michael Thaler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just in case noone noticed, I posted both the results of the performance
> test from Krita from today and from before the merge in my last mail,
I did

The reason I wrote what I did, was because I wrote the mail much ealier today
- I just wasn't on a network until after you send yours so our mails crossed.

looks like we'll have to find more improvement. It's difficult however because
we wan't to keep datamanager and colorstrategy separated. And we also want to
hide tiles within the datamanager.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann