KShared and KisPaintDevice

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Thu Feb 3 15:59:54 CET 2005

On Thursday 03 February 2005 15:28, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Thursday 03 February 2005 15:24, Casper Boemann wrote:
> > > Not that there's left for KisRenderInterface to do, I see. It used to
> > > be responsible for creating QPixMaps, way back in the Jurassic age.
> >
> > So let get rid of it.
> >
> > And the other part is possibly because of the QObject that confuses the
> > compiler.
> >
> > I'll do it.
>
> It may also be because only the copy constructor actually called the
> constructor of the KisRenderInterface. But we don't need the interface, so
> go ahead.
yes that is a real possibility :-]

I am however getting a problem with the code in kis_paintdevice.moc now

it uses several functions in KShared, but my compiler say they don't exist
like: qt_invoke, qt_emit, qt_property

I'll be away for a few hours now, but if someone has some insight I would
appreciate it.

I think it has to do with the
--
best regards / venlig hilsen