toolbox (and export doesn't work?)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Feb 2 13:45:54 CET 2005

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 13:30, Sven Langkamp wrote:

> Looks nice. In your case I think it should be something like that:
> Solid
> Gradient
> Custom Gradient
> Pattern

Yes... And there needs to be a nice icon, or even an bigger image for the
various things. Before I get this working for real, I need to:

* Find a way to do things like the airbrush nozzle rate in a more generic way.
* Find a way to add heterogenous things to this toolbox. I.e., I called it
  paintop box, but every filter should have an entry, and there shouldn't be a
  generic filter paint op; but no doubt I figure something out, perhaps by
  hardcoding in some places at first and then refactoring to something
  generic).

There's also some work to be done: adding option sheets to tools & paint ops &
filters where there are none currently.

Anyway, I'm going to play with this tonight, since it shouldn't interfere with
Casper's work on iterators at all.

By the way -- is someone already looking at reinstating the rotate/shear code?
We should also have two buttons, one for 90 degrees CCW and one for ditto CW
in our toolbars.

> That would solve the strange selection problems.

Exactly.

> We could also send this to the experts from kde-usability.

Hm... Perhaps, when it has matured a little bit more...