TODO lists

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Feb 1 09:56:02 CET 2005

On Monday 31 January 2005 23:38, Michael Thaler wrote:

> I once tried to write an improved version of kpaint and I implented a
> karbon style toolbox for kpaint. At least it looked like the one from
> karbon. I still have the code around (it was really just a few lines of
> code) and I could try if I get that working with Krita.

That would be nice; or just check the code in in a little subdir of krita/docs
so we can look at it.

> (My version of kpaint also had a star tool to draw stars like karbon. It
> was very simple, but it worked. Maybe I port that over to krita, too, just
> for nostalgic reasons...) ;-)

You've got my blessing on that. It would fit in nicely next to the squares and
ellipses. Which reminds me; we need to have an option to make those filled.
Another tool which might be fun to create is a curve tool with a variable
number of knots. The curve handling can be done directly on the display, en
then, when you press a button, it's painted in pixels.