Some i18n issues...

Jannick Kuhr jakuhr-linux at gmx.de
Wed Dec 28 10:09:57 CET 2005

Hello,

I just noticed that the following strings (menu items) in Krita are not
translated although the .po file is complete:

"Oilpaint..." (Filter --> Artistic)
"Raindrops..." (Filter --> Artistic)
"Invert" (Filter --> Colors)
"invert with Threads" (Filter --> Colors)
"Round Corners..." (Filter --> Decor)
"Custom Convolution..." (Filter --> Enhance)
"Simple Noise Reduction" (Filter --> Enhance)
"Wavelet Noise Reducer" (Filter --> Enhance)
"Small Tiles..." (Filter --> Map)
"CImg Image Restoration..." (Filter --> Other)

"Auto Contrast" (Adjust --> Adjust)
"Brightness/contrast..." (Adjust --> Adjust)
"Desaturate" (Adjust --> Adjust)
"Color Adjustment..." (Adjust --> Adjust)

Probably these strings are not prepared for i18n. Btw the menu items "invert
with Threads" and "Brightness/contrast..." should start with capital letters,
or not?

In addition the items of the menu "View --> Palettes" are composed of the name
of the word "Hide" or "Show" and the name of the palette. This results in I a
wrong word order (Anzeigen RGB instead of RGB anzeigen") at least in German
but probably in many other languages, too.

Greetings,
Jannick