1.5 feature list

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Fri Dec 23 16:26:27 CET 2005

On Friday 23 December 2005 16:21, Adrian Page wrote:
> Agreed, this is a limitation, although for what it's worth, this is the
> same limitation that Qt imposes. Because we bypass Qt and work with X
> directly, we can fix this, which I intend to do at some point.
Ah that's interesting. Would it be possible that we'd have an "extended input
devices" dialog like the Gimp where all tablet pointers and so are listed? I
had somebody ask if we had that, because he couldn't get his tablet to work
with Krita and wondered if Qt (or Krita) actually recognized it.

And would this limitation be fixable for the 1.5 release, or do we have to
change too much for that?

Bart