No subject

Wed Dec 14 18:30:42 CET 2005

list archives for Kimageshop and Koffice have been invaluable for
me in discovering the why's, whens and wherefores of our codebase,
but on the other hand, it makes for much faster decision making.

What I'm wondering about, though, is whether anyone is feeling left
behind? It's a fairly small group (mostly me, Cyrille, Casper and
Bart) who are pretty much permanent residents on #koffice, and that
bothers me.

Maybe I should start making summaries and posting them to the mailing
list for the benefit of Krita hackers who haven't the opportunity
to be permanently on irc? Other suggestions?

Boudewijn