impending doom - new layers structure

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Dec 21 19:54:58 CET 2005

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, Casper Boemann wrote:

> Illisius will do the layerbox reenabling
> BCoppens will do the embedding and saving/loading
> Boud will do everything else (incl previewwidget)

As soon as Dell gives me my laptop back... Or Lenovo delivers my new laptop.
I cannot even start Krita at the moment. Some ppc problem..

The design _sounds_ okay -- we'll see how it pans out in practice. One note:
it was my intention to use the cached pixel rendering of the part layers
to allow filters etc to work on part layers -- as a kind of adjustment
layers.

Boudewijn