icon

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Mon Aug 1 23:14:02 CEST 2005

Hi

As some of you know I have been forum'ing with kde-artis lee olson and he has
made a new icon. I have just take the icon and made some small modications

-metal color of tube
- slanted the handle
-tried to do the the watery paint

Here is the text I intend to post to the forum:

Yes, yes, yes

Now I have had a small discussion with some of the other developers and they
all like it too, but some small things have come up.

I hope we are not trying you patience. We very much appreciate yoor work.

*Could you change the color of the place where the handle connects to the
brush, the tube, to be like metal/shiny

* The paint. We would like it a bit brighhter. Personally I'm a bit concerned
that the brushhairs and the blue paint becomes a little to indestinquishable
at lower resolutions. One thing that we talked about (as wet paint is one of
our features) is if the blue could be more like a drop of blue in the yellow.
like if the paint is very wet. The blue would then dissolve into greenish
making it more destinquishable too. So: brighter, more destinquishable, and
perhaps like watercolors.

*Also we noted that the handle seems at a little odd angle to the tube. I know
it was because of space considerations in the earlier versions, but if it is
easy, could you rotate the handle (not the tube) so the top end of the handle
gets nearer to the top-right edge of the icon.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann