FYI: krita & ImageMagick CVS

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Mon Apr 25 21:32:06 CEST 2005

On Monday 25 April 2005 21:10, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> The changes from today cause a compilation error with ImageMagick/CVS. Not
> alarming, of course, just something that may have to be dealt with in the
> not so distant future. This patch fixed it (and you don't have to tell me
> that it can't get applied to krita/CVS :-):
Hah! That's odd :-/ I tried that at first as well, because I saw that in the
online manual, but it didn't compile here, because magick.h here has:
extern const MagickExport MagickInfo
  *GetMagickInfo(const char *,ExceptionInfo *),
  **GetMagickInfoList(const char *,unsigned long *);
with 2 arguments instead of 3 :-(