new icons

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at kde.org
Sun Apr 17 22:56:42 CEST 2005

* Michael Thaler -- Sunday 17 April 2005 22:48:
> I suppose beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, but at least I think Krita
> starts to look really sexy with the new icons.

Sure. But they shouldn't only look sexy, but also be usable. And if it can
be just one, I'd take the latter. (All of kde seems to prove that there's
nothing in between.  ;-)   Would it hurt sexyness very much, if the rubber
wouldn't be yellow like the pipette head? ... Well, never mind. I'll fix
that in my copy and stop whining.

m.