new icons

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at kde.org
Sun Apr 17 22:13:17 CEST 2005

> CVS commit by dannya:
> The first collaboration between pinheiro and dannya results in these hot
> new icons for krita!

Umm ... it would be nice if one could easily see a difference between the
tool_picker_selection and the tool_eraser_selection icons. Before this commit
the eraser showed a classical red/blue rubber[1]. Now it's a blurry blueish
square with a yellow blob sticking out at upper right corner. Much like the
tool_picker_selection ... and similar to the tool_wizard_selection ...
Using different distinctive shapes and colors would probably be a good idea.
m.

[1] at least for me: I'm still using the kdeclassic icons; and I admit that
    I can't stand the crystal icons; they look all similarly blueish and
    blurry. Looks like all the "usability" experts tried to stay away from
    this sad icon topic.  :-/