Decrement operator for KisTiledHLineIterator

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sun Apr 17 18:06:09 CEST 2005

On Sunday 17 April 2005 17:58, Bart Coppens wrote:
> On Sunday 17 April 2005 17:52, Casper Boemann wrote:
> > well I wouldn't mind, just as long as the normal case of += isn't slowed.
> > My original intension was to make += like that anyway, just didn't
> > because it wasn't needed at the time.
>
> With the normal case of +=, you mean the else part of if(m_xInTile + n >
> m_rightInTile)?
>
> (That 'else' case currently does a fetchTileData as well; I moved that to
> the first part of the if)
Well I meant both the if and the else part.

But sure the fetch should only be in the if part.

Just don't wan't see the calculation of PI or other computations, thats all.

+= is heavily used in blt so a performance loss is really felt.

I'm sure you have done it fine

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann