Fwd: error: no matching function for call to `KisSelection::selected()'

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at kde.org
Tue Apr 12 14:45:14 CEST 2005

* Boudewijn Rempt -- Tuesday 12 April 2005 14:05:
> On Tuesday 12 April 2005 14:00, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > Not intentionally. But I looked into kritarc, and yes, it was in some
> > way active from previous tests. Will move kritarc away now.
>
> Okay, if you can still reproduce it, I'm very interested.

It still happens after having removed kritarc.

And meanwhile I got another crash:
- load any image
- "Open ..." another image[1]
- in this new window: Ctrl-Z  (image disappears when it shouldn't)
- "New" image, or "Open ..."  ->  "Watercolor Paint Options" now doubled![2]
- select color from old "Watercolor Paint Options" dialog
- boom

That's not fair. I said I wouldn't touch anything with "Watercolor" printed
on it again. But ...   :-]

Still interested? Then I'll continue to stress test, now really without
"Watercolors".

m.

[1] you can also stay in the one and only window, and just remove the
    current image via bottom tab ("Image1"/"Remove Current Image").

[2] you can repeat that step and get multiple color dialogs