Fwd: error: no matching function for call to `KisSelection::selected()'

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Apr 12 13:54:04 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 12 April 2005 13:45, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> * Boudewijn Rempt -- Tuesday 12 April 2005 11:32:
> > Hi, here's an obvious memory corruption error that I however have never
> > seen before. Has anyone an idea what is happening?
>
> FYI: I can "reliably" reproduce the crash like so:
>
> - start krita and select one of the "recent documents" images
> - "Image"->"Mode"->"Convert Image Type..."  -->  "Target Color Space" =
> "Watercolors" - click into the image area
> - boom

Ah... That explains! The watercolours stuff isn't nearly finished enough to
already use. I've even removed it from the list of things to finish for the
reelase and disabled it in the Makefile.am.

I had hoped to get it done before the freeze, but a week was too short,
especially because it needs quite a lot of work to integrate into the user
interface.