autolayers-branch

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Sep 29 13:41:57 CEST 2004

Unless I perpetrated one of the CVS goof-ups that I seem to be prone to, I
have created a Krita branch, autolayers-branch, for Casper's patches to make
layers autosize and similar core stuff that is expected to break
functionality that we're developing in HEAD. Like the HEAD branch, I would
really stress the importance of keeping the autolayer-branch compile at all
times, but on the branch functionality can be broken.

Casper, since you're not terribly experienced with CVS, I'm willing to keep
the branch updated for the moment with your patches. But I guess there'll
come a day when you need to do that on your own. If you can start with a
patch against HEAD that compiles, I can commit it into the the branch for
you.

When he's done, we'll do the merry merge jig...

--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."