Pixel access

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Sep 28 08:44:32 CEST 2004

On Monday 27 September 2004 19:08, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> There are two functions to create an iterator : iteratorPixelBegin and
> iteratorPixelSelectionBegin, the first one if you don't care about
> selection, the second one if you care. I do think that in your case you
> need to use the first one.

I would like to have the option in the scaling code to use either, because
it can be very powerful to just scale a selection. But maybe that's better
implemented by copying the selection to a temp layer, scaling that, scaling
the selection layer, and putting the temp layer back and replace the old
selection layer with the new selection layer. Hey, this is something I could
code right now!

<...>

Thanks for the explanation; I've added it to the docs in the header file.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."