Pixel access

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Sep 27 17:23:54 CEST 2004

Hi,

scaling gives good results, but the scaling code is really slow. The problem
is, that the code accesses pixels using readpixel(x,y,x,y,pixel). This is
probably the slowest way to access pixels. I think basically it would be the
best idea to read a whole line from an image at a time. This could be done by
calling readpixel (0,y,width(),y,line). But is this the most efficient way or
is it better to use iterators. If yes, how can I use the iterators to read a
whole line?

Michael