Krita and scaling

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Sun Sep 19 22:13:36 CEST 2004

Hello Boudewijn,

> Done! Beautiful scaling... If you think you might be coming up with more
> hacks like this, how about getting a CVS account? I think we can trust you
> with the Krita code :-).

I started to work on rotating images. I implemented  everything that is
necessary for rotating layers and images except of the actual scaling code.
Can you please apply the attached diff and check in the contents of attached
archive to krita/plugins/ ?

I basically modified your code for the layer/image resizing and scaling to
rotate an layer or image. I designed a simple dialog where you can enter an
angle and implemented stub functions for the actual rotation code.

All that have to be done is to write the actual rotation code. I found some
old pascal programs that do simple image rotations and I wanted to implement
them in the course of this week.

Maybe I try to get an CVS account after finishing the rotation code,
Michael