always an alpha channel

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Sep 15 12:54:22 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 12:08, Casper Boemann wrote:
> [...]

And the function of the eraser becomes different... On the other hand, with
the current code, it's hard to add an alpha channel to an image that doesn't
have one. Maybe always have one that's dormant.

> As long as we don't lock ourselves into a corner, you idea is ok, but be
> careful...

Or we could make it more explicit by having a color strategy for each type,
but that would lead to code duplication.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."