koffice/krita/plugins/kiskjsembed

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Sep 2 15:05:57 CEST 2004

On Thursday 02 September 2004 15:03, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > Have you already thought about what parts of Krita we're going to expose
> > in which way to users?
>
> A little.
> I was thinking to give them access to KisPainter* classes, KisView, the
> filters, some part of KisView, KisIterators.
> I think we can let them create KisPaintDevices.
> That should be a good start.

And the color models. Maybe it's a good idea to create proxy objects for those
so scripts are not directly dependent on the C++ API -- and so we can
restrict access to only those parts of the C++ objects that really need to be
accessible. KisView, for example, is a bit too large. Oh -- and how about the
preview widget?

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi