Compiling Krita fails - can't find kdialog.h / klocale.h

Paul Giannaros ceruleanblaze at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 17:02:26 CEST 2004

Hi, just thought i'd try Krita out - Got the latest version from cvs.
I tried compiling (./configure --prefix=/opt/kde3 ; make), but trying
to compile ui/dialogs/wdgmatrix.cc, make complains it can't find
kdialog.h or klocale.h. Configure does not complain, and those files
are both in /opt/kde3/include (and looking in the compile line which
make executes I can see -I/opt/kde3/include).

I couldn't see anything useful in config.log at a glance, but I can
post the file if need be.

SuSE 9.1, Qt 3.3.3, KDE 3.3.1.
Other KDE apps compile fine.

Thanks