Crash

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Oct 20 13:29:02 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 20 October 2004 13:20, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> btw, on my computer all the docker appears at the same place like in :
> http://lepi.org/~cyb/krita2.png.

I've code almost finished that makes Krita remember the last location of the
dockers, but it isn't quite complete yet -- the dockers don't remember
whether they were snapped.

> And it would be nice if when the docker is
> shrunked it doesn't cover the image.

Maybe we should make a twenty-four pixel wide border around the image for the
dockers to hide in.

I'm working on this, as well as getting the dockers to display outside the
parent view. But finishing the selection handling code has priority, too, to
say nothing of extending the use of the selections to the iterators.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."