Selection & copy/paste

Boudewijn boud at valdyas.org
Tue Oct 19 00:09:19 CEST 2004

On 18-okt-04, at 23:55, Cyrille Berger wrote:

>> Not yet. I should be working on it, but I have spent a long weekend in
>> Paris, getting a friend married.
> beeing in Paris is a very good excuse ;)

We had a lot of fun: for, it was twenty years since I was in Paris, and
neither my wife nor my kids had ever been in Paris. We're just back...

>>>  Last question how can I get ride of a
>>> selection ?
>>
>> Try deselect.
> I wonder if it wouldn't be best if krita adopt the "standard" way of
> handling
> selection, clicking with no modifier key start a new selection,
> ctrl+click
> add to the selection and shift+click remove to the selection.

Well, that's one area where I hope Krita can innovate. When watching
people use paint apps I often see them try to make a rough selection
and then refine it. That should be really easy when you are 'painting'
a selection over the image. I rather like it this way.