Krita does not work anymore

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Sat Nov 27 00:41:53 CET 2004

Hello,

recent cvs checkouts do not work for me anymore. I get the following error
when I start Krita:

michi:~$ krita
koffice (lib kofficecore): kritapart.desktop found.
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4: undefined
symbol: init_libkritapart
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: The library libkritapart does not offer an
init_libkritapart function.
koffice (lib kofficecore): WARNING: The library libkritapart does not offer an
init_libkritapart function.
michi:~$

I tried "make clean" in the Krita directory and I also deleted the whole Krita
directory and checked it out again, but this did not help at all.

Any suggestions?

Michael