CKMY craziness...

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Nov 22 20:21:31 CET 2004

On Monday 22 November 2004 19:43, Saem Ghani wrote:

<...>

> I hope I haven't done a full circle in my thinking and basically restated
> what the original intent was, and that this idea is both good and original.

Well, I think it's quite a good and pithy summary of our plans -- but there
may be subtleties I have missed, but no doubt either Casper or Cyrille will
point them out.

It's what I really would like to implement/have implemented and the first to
deliver a substantial patch gets the chance to have exactly his vision
implemented, as far as I'm concerned :-).

--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."