Organisation of ui/

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon May 31 08:54:23 CEST 2004

On Thursday 29 April 2004 12:23, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I don't remember it.
> I am working on a generic colors sliders dialog (like in the color
> adjustement filter, but working for all color strategy), and I will have to
> do two classes :
>  - KisColorSlider : the slider
>  - KisColorsSlidersDialog : the dialog with all the sliders
>
> Where should I put the files of the two classes ?

Sorry, I missed this before... I would like to re-org this a bit, sometime
soon. I'd prefer:

krita/ui		canvas, view
krita/ui/dialogs	dialog implementations
krita/ui/dialogs/ui	designer .ui files
krita/ui/widgets	custom widgets
krita/ui/widgets/ui	designer .ui files for widgets

But currently, and for the foreseeable future, its:

krita/ui		canvas, view, dialog implementations, custom widgets
krita/ui/dialogs	.ui files
krita/ui/lables		statusbar lables

I really want to replace all existing dialogs with designer .ui files: create
a custom widget in designer, and create a dialog implementation based on one
of the kde dialog classes that uses that widget as its main page.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi